Sign Up to Be a Vendor
***There are no more Food Vendor spots available.***
- LOAD IN - Outdoor Vendors can load in early on Thursday, 4/26 from 8am – 5pm. Indoor Vendors and Yard Sale Sellers load in Friday, 4/27 from 7am to 2pm. Vendors are not permitted to break down before 5pm on Sunday, 4/29. All Vendors should be moved out by midnight on Sunday, 4/29 unless authorized by the Event Organizer.
- Parking & Admission - Vendors will receive 1 vendor parking pass and 2 admissions for entrance to the festival .
- There is no discount for purchase of multiple booths. Vendor Space is limited. Priority will be given to returning vendors.
- The Vendor must provide their own tent, tables, chairs and 100’ extension cord if electrical power is requested.
- Booth space cannot be increased without prior approval once vendor application has been accepted. Violators will be charged the additional footage fee prior to opening for business. Vendors will not be allowed to open for business without paying additional fee or reducing occupied space.
- Food Vendors must complete all required Temporary Food Application(s) and follow all regulations of the Local Health Department during the event. Booths are also required to display Health Certificate, Fire Extinguisher, and Food Menu.
- Indemnification – Delmarva Outdoor Expo has no control over weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or governmental intervention, or any other cause that may prevent and alter and or interrupt, the event weekend, and vendor shall hold Delmarva Outdoor Expo harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.