Yard Sale Swap Meet
1. You must supply your own table. Table size is standard 6 ft. (72 in.) long table.
2. Space behind, under and in front of your table(s) is very limited, therefore, only persons working your table should be behind your table.
3. ALL items must fit ON or UNDER the rented tables only, (not in the aisles or in front of tables), or completely within the booth space rented. Items not in designated areas will be subject for removal.
4. Set-up is Saturday April 29, from 10am – 11am on yard sale day. Load and unload at the designated area only. Sale hours are during Expo hours only. No EXIT is permit during Expo hours.
5. NO FOOD, BEVERAGES OR SNACK ITEMS MAY BE SOLD. NO FOOD OR DRINKS IS TO BE BROUGHT IN BY VENDORS OR CUSTOMERS. The Event retains the exclusive right to food and drink concessions. Concessions Stands will be open.
6. NO AMMUNITION, FIREARMS, KNIVES, ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, LIVE ANIMALS OR LEWD AND INDECENT ITEMS ARE TO BE SOLD.
7. Because of the crowded conditions, no vehicles will be allowed in the building. Everything must be carried in through the designated entrance/exit areas. Each vendor will be allowed a reasonable amount of time to unload their wares (approx. 20 minutes).
8. Vendors are encouraged to bring their own cart or hand truck for loading and unloading. Carts are NOT included in your rental.
9. You are completely responsible for all your items for sale, your personal property and your money. Delmarva Outdoors Expo is not responsible for any items lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen.